i♪ (punk rock music) ♪ ♪ Hangover, hangover, hangover, hangover ♪ – ♪ Hangover-over-over ♪
– Oh my god. Oh my god! He’s back? – ♪ Party’s over ♪–
– What?! Snoop Dogg? ♪ Try to make a bad memory over and over ♪ I feel like he just tries too hard now. ♪ Hangover over-over ♪ This is bizzare. – ♪ Game over ♪
– So it’s actually in English! Some of it this time. That’s cool. ♪ Game over ♪ Ew. Attractive.
Yes, twerk it! – Ooh–
– Twerking! ♪ Drink till you’re drunk ♪ ♪ Smoke like a broke stove ♪ ♪ Don’t quit, take flight ♪ ♪ I can’t remember last night ♪ I mean, if you have to bring Snoop in,
there’s a problem. – ♪ With that boy troopin’ hard ♪–
– Hmmm, looks like he’s swimming in green Gatorade. There are so many songs
about getting drunk and now…the song
about what happens after! ♪ Catch a lady by the toe ♪ – ♪ (singing in Korean) ♪
– That’s not how you pick up ladies! Not by the toe! – ♪ Oh my god [bleep], there’s the ♪–
– Sorry, can you just stop? Nothing’s going to be better
than Gangnam Style. Ever. ♪ Give it up ♪ – ♪ (singing in Korean) ♪
– But I can’t stop ♪ Makin’ bottles poppin’
till the wheels come off ♪ It’s got a funky beat. ♪ Hangover ♪ (mimicking music) ♪ Wakin’ and bakin’, shakin’ the fleas ♪ ♪ Cakin’ and bakin’, raking the cheese ♪ – ♪ Early in the morning, in the bathroom ♪
– Why is…? – I actually like the song, to be honest.
– I don’t. This is really creepy and disturbing. ♪ This is the only way ♪ ♪ That I was taught a long time ago ♪ – ♪ (rapping in Korean) ♪
– They’re slow dancing with old Asian women. Is he in a K-Pop boy band?
That guy right there with the hair? This lifestyle just doesn’t seem appealing. – ♪ Drink it up and get sick ♪
– (giggling) ♪ Bottoms up, get wasted ♪ – ♪ Pour it up ♪–
– What I want to know is how did this collaboration happen? – ♪ (singing in Korean) ♪
– ♪ And I can’t stop ♪ There’s no dance that goes with this one. That’s disappointing. – ♪ (singing in Korean) ♪
– ♪ And I can’t quit ♪ ♪ I’ll wake up in the morning
and do the same [bleep] ♪ They must’ve been on so many drugs
while they were making this. – ♪…S-T-A ♪
– This is probably gonna get stuck in my head though. Ramen. Ramen! ♪ Hangover, hangover ♪ – ♪ Hangover ♪–
– Ooh, Kill Bill! Lovin’ it. Yes, Slay! ♪ Drink it up and get sick ♪ ♪ Bottoms up, get wasted ♪ Is this Snoop Dogg
and is PSY just featured on it? ♪ Give it up ♪ ♪ Oh my god [bleep],
there’s the [bleep] limit ♪ – How cute!
– That was not cute. Are they dating? Are they dating now? – ♪ (singing in Korean) ♪
– ♪ And I can’t stop ♪ – ♪ Makin’ ♪–
– So this whole song’s just about drinking then, okay. This song’s kinda boring.
Not gonna lie. Over it already. ♪ Hangover, hangover-over-over ♪ – ♪ Party’s over ♪–
– How long is this? Like… ♪ Can’t find a single piece of me, game over ♪ (sighing) (reading) Daddy, coming this summer. Ooh, no. ♪ (punk rock music) ♪ (Finebros) Okay, so do you know
what you just watched? Hangover? I’m assuming that’s what it’s
called because it just repeated that same word over and over again. Hangover by PSY. Hangover with Snoop Dogg–Snoop Lion? I don’t know.
Which one is he right now? Was that even PSY’s song though? ‘Cause he was singing
more that PSY himself. If I had heard this on the radio,
I would have been like, “Cool, new Snoop Dogg song!” PSY and Snoop Dogg in a video together and I think the world’s gonna explode. (Finebros) So let’s start
with the song specifically. Did you like this song as a song? – Yes.
– No! – Yes.
– That was weird! Yes. I like Snoop. I don’t know if I really like it
or if I’m just halfway just because I like PSY. No. It was horrible! I just thought it was really boring. It wasn’t very vibrant like his other songs. There’s gonna be people hating
on it because there’s always people that hate on him. It’s a lot more in English,
which is…different. That’s pretty cool, actually. He’s getting in touch,
in basis, on more things. I personally think you should
stay with your true colors. I think that he should stick with his roots. That’s this whole deal, is that he
speaks in another language. If his evolution in music
includes changing languages, I guess that’s okay.
I don’t see any rule against that. I swear I’ve heard that beat before. (Finebros) There’s a lot of people
that are saying that it’s very similar to a Lil Wayne song from
a long time ago called “A Milli”. YES! (Finebros) And what about the music video? – Would you say it was enjoyable?
– I thought it was really weird. I still don’t get why Snoop Dogg’s there. It wasn’t as entertaining
as Gangnam Style or Gentleman. I thought he was gonna go
all out with his next song, but it seems like he kinda
took it a step down a bit. Some parts were kinda cool,
I’m not gonna lie. The riot part was pretty cool. I was having a good time,
but I have a good time at everything. There was also no dance in this! Where was the dance
that’s iconic to the video? Ran outta dance moves. We can make a dance. (singing) Hangover, hangover,
hangover, hangover– And then you get really crunk, you go, “Hangover, hangover, hangover, hangover.” (Finebros) There’s also a lot
more English in this song compared to the other two. – What do you think about that?
– He’s getting Americanized. Maybe so he could appeal
to more American people or more English speaking people? And what about his fans in Asia? How do they feel? Yeah, because Snoop Dogg’s in it
and I don’t think he knows Korean. I guarantee he was like,
“Come on, man. If we’re gonna work together,
I gotta know what you’re sayin’.” (Finebros) Lyric-wise, the song’s
all about getting drunk – and having a crazy night.
– Like every other song these days. The top 100 songs of iTunes,
they’re all about drinking, smoking and partying. (Finebros) Why do you think PSY made
that choice with this follow up? I have no idea!
He wants to be cooler. Maybe he’s trying to appeal to the partiers? I think he’s trying to appeal
to an older audience. Maybe he’s trying
to be like, “Yo, don’t drink, otherwise you’ll hallucinate
older women being hot girls.” (Finebros) Talking about PSY, could you
ever have imagined when he first hit the scene with Gangnam Style,
that two years later – he’d be in a video with Snoop Dogg?
– No. No, I honestly thought he was
going to be a one-hit thing. I could’ve never imagined in two years how much progress someone could make. I think it’s really cute ’cause in America Asians aren’t really “big”. I think it’s really cool when
people from other cultures become really big in America
’cause it just shows you something else. (Finebros) So PSY waited a long time after
Gangnam Style to put out Gentleman, and then a long time after
Gentleman to put out Hangover. Why do you think he waits
so long between songs? It’s the whole “artistic process”. It’s definitely not because he
needs time to go hibernate and think of more ideas for his next song ’cause this was the stupidest song ever. He wants the pubic to take it in
completely and wear that one out, and then do it again. For the tension to build up
so people will be like, “Yo, what’s he gonna do this time? Oooh, I’m gettin’ the tingles, man!” But then…with all the hype, if you make a bad song,
then it’s just like… Okay, I don’t know if I can
believe in you anymore. (Finebros) So Gangnam Style was
the most viewed video of 2012. Gentleman, despite the skeptics,
was the most viewed video of 2013. Will Hangover be the most
viewed video this year? I feel like it won’t. Yeah, I’ll say so. – No.
– No. NO! I don’t think so. Yes, it will. No, I don’t think so. No. I don’t think so. Probably, ’cause it’s already June
and I haven’t seen any content that makes me laugh. I’m saying no. Get outta here! We don’t want you no more. (Finebros) Finally, at the end
of the video, PSY promoted his next single that’s coming
out pretty soon in the summer. Oh yeah, I was wondering what that was. Some people are saying
that this song with Snoop was meant to build hype
for PSY’s actual next song. Does that make you more
or less excited for the next song – after seeing this one?
– Less excited. I would have to say a little less excited because it is kind of cool. It’s like a once-a-year thing
that you kinda look forward to. I think it’s a good idea. Because if they like it,
then they’re going to watch – the next one, obviously.
– So then it’s like advertising. This is supposed to be a bad single, so that when the next one comes out,
he will be better and people will be more excited for him to be back. It’s all a play.
It’s all his mastermind. If you’re going to build up hype
for something, it has to be epic. Being so bad… it just kind of killed
everything in his future for me. That could go wrong because
then people are going to be like, “Ah, I don’t even want
to listen to his next one if that’s what it’s going to be like.” Aaah, we don’t want to hear it, PSY! Thanks for watching
this episode of Teens React! Leave a comment on what video
we should react to next. Byeee! (humming) Nevermind. Goodbye.